Thursday, January 22, 2009

The Gothic/Dark Fantasy Art of Rebecca Sinz

Hi Everyone!



As you know, my website presently showcases the fantasy art of computer games, so there's a lot of art out there that doesn't fit there at the moment. I can, however, introduce it to you on this blog.





Rebecca Sinz



Today, I'd like to introduce the art of Rebecca Sinz. In addition to the usual prints and a Zazzle store, she also hand-makes pendants and accepts special orders if a particular portrait is not presently in her Etsy inventory (though something feels a bit off to me about wearing close to your heart a pendant or cameo featuring a fictitious person).



Artists, especially prolific ones, frequently go through phases in their expression, and this artist has recently posted an interesting retrospective on her own work since 2003:



Art_Progression_2003_2008_by_Elvenstar83



Arctic Queen, by Rebecca Sinz



Fairy of the Autumn Wood, by Rebecca Sinz



The Ghost, by Rebecca Sinz



Paint It Black, by Rebecca Sinz



*



As you know, I store the pictures for my blog articles on Flickr. I frequently prep posts, and this artist's pictures have been on my Flickr account for a few days.

Check out these stats on January 20th. "Fairy of the Autumn Wood" is pretty popular, I guess. (^_^)



"Fairy of the Autumn Wood" views on January 20th, 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment